Efficas Medical Foods & Nutrition, LLC. ("Efficas") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Efficas may remove content it determines its sole discretion may infringe the intellectual property rights of others. In addition, Efficas will terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a user of the Web Site or the Services has infringed your intellectual property rights, please notify Efficas’ Intellectual Property Agent, and provide the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right.
• An identification of the intellectual property claimed to have been infringed.
• A detailed description of the material that you claim is infringing, so that we may locate it, including the URL where the infringing material appears.
• Your address, telephone number, and email address.
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement, made under penalty of perjury, by you that the above information is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights involved.
Efficas' Intellectual Property Agent can be reached as follows:
Efficas Medical Foods & Nutrition, LLC. Intellectual Property
310 N Harbor-Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92832